Friday, November 26, 2010

The BIG move!

We are moved in!!! Sam drove down to Evansville on Wednesday night and we put my stuff in the Penske rental truck and headed to Dayton! Thursday night we stayed in a hotel so we could get an early start to the BIG day!! Whewww it was a buuusy day! Interview @ 9, signed our lease and unloaded the truck, another interview @ 1! The family arrived around 5, and more unloading and unpacking. But don’t you worry there were a lot of laughs in between, I love me some Cerreta’s, especially 5 of them at once ;)  My dad and my brother were here as well, lotta love in one little apartment! It was a great weekend, but way too short! Can’t wait to live in our apartment full-time with my Sammy!

Other news this week—Sam got a new used car on Tuesday, has to give back the company car. --I’m still waiting to hear back about my interviews and my Ohio nursing license! –and I am attending my very first Ohio State football tailgate this Saturday, oh boy! –Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for, I love all my family and friends very much!!



Sam & Jeffrey packing the mirror


Sam driving the Penske truck




READY, SET, GOOOOOOO


Signing the Lease, I think Sam is scared!!

That's much better!



Opening the door to our apartment....


the lovely kitchen!











our 3-sided fireplace


our shower




Sam taking a shower, haha


Jumping on the imaginary bed!


the 2nd bedroom


Living room


let the unpacking begin....


happy movers :)


Sam and Mark


we had to take occasional breaks


the boys putting the bed together


Lori found a ladybug!!!!!!! 
GOOD LUCK :)








Jeffrey in the gladiator helmet




we should make a Penske commercial





The Moving Crew!!
Lori, Joe, Anna, Sam, Andi, Mark, Jeffrey, and Jeff
All thanks to everyone we got a great start to our apartment and had a wonderful weekend!!
Thank you ALL!!


Anna and Andi!!





Before Dad and Jeffrey left for Indy for a Pacers game, thanks for the help!





Yes Jeffrey wore this helmet all weekend!


Getting started on the 2nd bedroom!












relaxing, watching Sam unpack all of his stuff









Sunday night, leaving our apartment to head back to Evansville.


Such a great weekend, but way too short! Can't wait to live here full-time!!!! Thanks to our family for going the miles and helping us bring our stuff from being 7 hours apart to mixing it all in the same apartment! And thank you for all the love and support! :)

--Andi 

No comments:

Post a Comment